Fixed Asset Tags in Kenya
Aluminium Metal Barcode Tags
Metallic QR Code Labels
Acetone-activated Asset Tags
Asset Management Software
Web-based Fixed Asset Software/System
Wireless Barcode Scanners
Automate Your Asset Management
Asset Tagging Services
Asset Tagging & Data Capture Services
Fixed Asset Register Development
Asset Verification Services
Asset Management Software
- Comprehensive Asset Register
- Barcode Integration
- Asset Depreciation calculator
- Categorization & grouping of assets
- Asset audit
- Data Import / Export
- Integration with other systems
- Web-based software
- Asset allocantion tracker
- Financial report
- Customizable reports
- Customizable access levels
- Mange work in progress
AppTec AMS - Fixed Asset Management & Tracking Software
AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Management/Tracking System is powerful tool designed for the efficient management of any company's fixed assets. Each Institution needs to know the value of their fixed assets, their location, custodian, the date they were checked out, expected return date and the current status of each asset.
It is also important to have a software that tracks the movement history of each asset and its depreciation as time passes by.
AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Software gives you these and much more.
The software is web-based and needs only to be installed at your server and all your branches will be connected. To allow access from all devices and locations, it can also be installed on
an internet server.
This system is developed and maintained locally and is highly customizable to suit your specific needs. There is continuous development and improvement based on customer feedback.
Features included in AppTec Fixed Asset Management Software:
All details concerning a particular asset are captured here. The following form the main fields:
- Asset ID and Serial Number
- Asset Category
- Location -Room/Floor where asset is currently located
- Asset Label Number (barcode)
- Company Department where asset is in use
- Custodian responsible for the asset
- Manufacturer or Vendor of the asset
- Acquisition Date
- Acquisition Asset Price
- Current Condition of the asset
- Current depreciated value of the asset
- Accumulated depreciation ammount
- Asset status - issued, out for service etc
- Asset picture
This module records all issue and return of assets to and from personel.
The identity of both the asset and the allocated person are captured. Issue date and return date are also recorded and changes in location if applicable.
Through this module, you can see who is in charge of each asset at a glance.
- Captures the asset and the person it is allocated to.
- Allocation date, date due and actual return date are recorded plus change in location.
- Status of the asset when being issued and at return time is also captured.
- The system also records any charges that might be necessitated by damage on item or late return.
Some assets require routine maintenance from time to time while others like vehicles have to be serviced based on their mileage. AppTec asset software enables you to track maintenance
of each asset in terms of dates, service provider, cost and the next service date / mileage. At any given time, you can pull out a report on assets due for service.
For Fixed assets that require regular servicing, it is important to keep record of their service history and the next time they are due for service.
- Registeres type of service and details regarding work done.
- Cost implication of service in terms of parts, labour and taxes are captured.
- Service start date and completion date are recorded. The next time the item is due for service is also captured to help with planning purposes.
- Any relevant notes regarding quality of work done and any recommendations are recorded,
AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Management Software allows you to record what became of a particular item after its useful period of time. Assets may be sold, donated or retained within the
company while not being used. For those sold, any value gain realised is captured.
- Disposal method - sold, donated, retired
- Reasons for disposal
- Date of disposal is recorded and can be compared with acquisition date to give an indication of the items useful time period.
- If the asset is sold, the disposal value is captured and used when calculating the overall asset values.
The administrator can create system users and determine which modules they can access and what they can do in that module. Rights to view, edit, add records, delete
can be defined for each individual using user roles.
- Create system users
- Manages user roles.
- Manages access to the system through authentication by username and password.
- Controls level of access based on user roles.
To find out which assets may be missing, misplaced, stolen etc, and asset audit needs to be conducted regularly. The audit will also highlight assets that are
not missing but have been moved to unexpected locations within the organization. Using a barcode scanner, AppTec asset management software enables you to do a
quick and accurate audit of your assets.
- Capture all assets available and compare against master register
- Capture changes in location, department,custodian, etc
- The system integrates with barcode scanner making the process very fast
- The system can import data recorded by wireless barcode scanners
For uncapitalized assets that under development, the software allows you to capture the costs related to vaious tasts and inputs.
Once the project is complete, all the costs are aggregated and entered under that asset as the opening value.
- Capture all uncapitalized assets
- Track expenses for inputs, lobour, etc related to each uncapitalized asset
- Track percentage of completion of each project
- Transfer the asset with all its related costs to the asset register once completed
AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Management Software offers you many standard and customized reports. Some of these include:
- Personnel list
- Asset register
- Asset by custodian
- Asset status report
- Asset value report: Purchase price and Current price
- Asset Check in/out history
- Asset Service History
- Warranty expiration, scheduled service and overdue checkout reports
- Annual audit report
- Financial year asset value report
AppTec Fixed Asset Software gives you:
- A comprehensive fixed asset register with details such as asset type, serial number, location, department, custodian, purchase date,current value, etc.
- Categorization and grouping of assets into accounting groups such as Land, Computers and accessories, Furniture and fittings, Buildings, Machinery and tools, Office equipment and Motor vehicles. Other groupings based on location, department and asset status are also available.
- Management of personnel using the assets and tracking who has what at any time.
- Asset allocation control that registers checking in and out of assets. History of asset movement also logged.
- Asset maintenance tracking. For serviceable assets, details on history of service, next service dates and warranty validity are kept.
- Asset disposal records. A record of all assets no longer in use is kept to indicate their residual value for accounting purposes.
- Vendor informatin. The system records contact information for various vendors that supply the assets and associates them with those assets.
- A dashboard showing important summaries
- Access control. The data is secured and access to each module is controlled using user roles.
Key Benefits of our Asset Management/Tracking Software:
The software is to be installed at one server and be accessible to all your branches. It can even be istalled on an internet server thus giving you global access using
any internet enabled device. You anly need a web browser to access the system. Updating the system is also easy as we only need to access your server.
The software has barcode scanning capabilty which ensuring identification of assets is both easy and accurate by use of barcode tags. It can also import and process data from the memory of wireless
barcode scanners. Barcode reading is very useful when identifying assets and conducting an audit.
Track asset life cycle
Capture all the data related to an asset from acquisition to allocation to employees to maintenance to disposal. The system flags items due to service and those whose warranty is about to expire. Through
the audit module, you can capture missing assets and those that have been moved across departments and branches.
Manage all Assets from one Place
All asset information, personnel details and history of transactions are stored in onde database. The system can be networked so all users can access the same information across your network.
Data Security and Access control
Data security is ensured since users are required to use authentication password to access the system.
Each user is assigned a particular role that determines what they can do or not do in each module. The software also provides a database backup feature.
AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Tracker supports the following processes:
- User/personnel management and login
- Asset registration, editing and updating
- Checking out assets that are being issued
- Checking in assets that are being returned
- Accepting of allocated Assets by personnel
- Updating Accumulated Depreciation per asset
- Reading and Processing of Barcodes/asset tags
- Auditing and audit reporting
Like AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Tracker Software
Share AppTec AMS Fixed Asset Software
Copyright © 2013 - 2020 AppTec Solutions Ltd.
Vision Tower, 5th floor, 26 Muthithi road, Westlands, Nairobi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org